Lomi- Lomi Massage Training NZ
Hawaiian Lomi-Lomi Massage Practitioners Course
- The initiation into Temple Style Lomi Lomi level 1 & 2
- Includes detailed course manual
- Student Journal and certification
- Lunch and Snacks
Lomi Lomi Level 1 Course Objectives
On level 1 you will acquire the basic skills to complete a 60 minute, Temple Style Lomi-Lomi Massage.
Lomi Lomi Level 1 Course Overview
- History and the ancient linage of Hawaiian Lomi Lomi massage
- Learn the ancient secrets of Huna & the seven healing principles
- The meaning of Hawaii & the Aloha philosophy
- Introduction to the Hawaiian spirituality
- Overview of Huna & the seven healing principles
- Practice the art of movement through Ka’alele, the flight of the Iwa bird (basic dance steps for Temple Style Lomi Lomi)
- Clear and heal the past and present at yet a deeper level
- The importance of Breathwork in healing (Huna, Ha, Mana).
- Protection from negativit
- Manifesting and creating more health/healing
- Hawaiian chants for blessing and empowering and the use of sound in healing
- Learn a full body Lomi Lomi (Temple Style) massage technique, chakras and energy balancing.
Lomi-Lomi Level 2 Course Overview
At Lomi-Lomi level 2 you will advance your lomi-lomi skills and be able to perform a 90 minute massage with advanced techniques and skills. The advanced classes will allow you to hone your skills further and will cover the following.
- Bone washing, bone breathing
- Laulima (laying of hands)
- Kahi Loa – Hawaiian Magic Touch Massage (Skin Massage)
- Deeper Tissue Work
- Understand techniques to connect more to your subconcious mind and resolve inner conflicts with h’onoponopono
- Deeper work with Huna & the seven healing principles
- Practice the art of movement through Ka’alele, the flight of the Iwa bird (basic dance steps for Temple Style Lomi Lomi).
- Breathwork techniques to create more power (Mana) (Huna, Ha, Mana).
- Manifesting and creating more health/healing.
- Clear and heal the past and present at yet a deeper level.
- Flowing the elements with Hawaiian Huna.
- Understanding and exploration of working with energy
Introducing your course teacher
Aloha! My journey with Hawaiian Lomi Lomi will always be a joyful path that I will continue to learn and evolve from.
Over many years I have had wonderful opportunities to learn and stay lengthy periods in Hawaii. I have studied with several teachers and originally trained with Auntie Margaret Machado on the Big Island in Hawaii. She was the first Hawaiian (Kahuna) to introduce and teach Lomi Lomi to the west and also with Serge King and Tania from a Touch of Aloha. Learning with such wonderful teacher’s it has enabled me to really bring all of the magic together teaching the very best from all what I have learnt.
Additional Course Information
- Class sizes are kept small so do book early to avoid disappointment
- 1-1 Training available at $500 per day