Hot Stone & Cold Stone Massage Training
The certified training is called Sacred Stone Massage and it has two separate levels.
Hot Stone Massage Training – (Sacred Stone- Level 1)
Hot & Cold Stone Massage Training – (Sacred Stone – Level 2)
The two-day course will provide you with the theory and practical experience to complete a full 90 minute Sacred Hot & Cold Stone Massage incorporating breath-work and healing.
Includes refreshments, detailed course manual and certification.
SMALL CLASSES SO DO BOOK EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
Sacred Stone Level 1
Day 1 Course Outline
- Sacred Stone™ introduction
- History of stone usage and application
- Introduction to the stones
- Benefits of Sacred Stone™ Massage v’s competition
- Cryotherapy and geothermotherapy
- Benefits to the therapist and client.
- Physiological benefits and effects of stone usage
- ContraindicationsIntroduction to chakras and energy centers
- Self Preparation/Room preparation
- Stone placement layout
- Stone massage techniques
- Incorporating it into your routine
- Tips on stone placement
- Equipment, safety & hygiene
- Supervised practical application
- Caring for your stones and re charging your stones
‘The Ultimate in Hot and cold stone Massage’
Sacred Stone Level 2
Day 2 Course Outline
After mastering the skills of the Sacred Stone Level 1 routine, you will now learn advanced techniques and how to incorporate hot and cold stones within your routine. Using cold stones within your routine will instantly remove client’s pain and tension.
You will further your knowledge with learning new spinal layout routines, advanced sports techniques for your massage and Hawaiian massage techniques.
- Introduction to geo-thermotherapy; application of hot and cold stones
- Benefits of the use of hot & cold stones
- Advanced stone bodywork routines
- New spinal and body layouts
- Adapting Sacred Stone to your massage technique
- Advanced sports massage techniques for back, neck & shoulder
- Chest & stomach
- Facial routine
- Advanced breath-work, energy work and use of crystals